I am at my best when I think positively and and decide to be productive.
I will try to prevent times when I think negatively and thinking how being on the otherside of things. The grass is not always greener on the otherside.
I will enjoy my work by finding employment where I can I really like to work hard but make everyday interesting..
I will find enjoyment in my personal life through having a wonderful day no matter what stress it might entail
I will find opportunities to use my natural talents and gifts such as enthusiasm, positivity, comedic relief.
I can do anything I set my mind to. I will study abroad in Spain and become a physicians assistant..
My life's journey is being successful, and by succesful I mean content with my life. I will be married and living contently for a beautiful family that I hope to have one day and doing my best to satisfy their needs..
I will be a person who I have been a good loyal friend for many years and that we shared some times that we will never forget..
My most important future contribution to others will be enthusiasm and competitiveness..
I will strive to incorporate the following attributes into my life:
- stern but understanding
- relaxed
- ambitious
I will constantly renew myself by focusing on the four dimensions of my life:
- Be happy with the way that I am built and know that I can only do so much.
- When times get harder, keep pushing through and live by His word, knowing there is a reason for the good and the bad times.
- When small things go wrong to not let them affect the larger picture, or make myself that it already has affected it.
- Not take everything to heart.
I certainly hope I never have to memorize my mission statement, for it is a long one. However, after reading through it, it does describe me perfectly. My mission statement put thoughts out of my head and put it into something. Instead of just thinking about Studying Abroad in Southern Spain, it tells me that I will do it. Puts into an action versus just a thought. That aspect of this activity I thouroughly enjoyed. I also enjoyed how it included people that have traits that I have looked up to forever and ever.
Making this mission statement has put everything that I am thinking about and put it into a pretense form. If I'm not doing it now, I soon will be; not possibly, not maybe, but I WILL do what I set my mind to. I will continue to use my strengths to get where I want to go and not focus on my weaknesses. It also gets personal when I have to focus on the physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional side of me. Because all four of those aspects are important to me and how I function whether it is a normal day or a stressful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment