My name is Jennifer Miller and I was born in a small city in North Texas. Texas Born and Raised, but I am Sooner Born, and Sooner bred, and when I die, I will be Sooner Dead. Oddly, enough I wasn't sooner born or bred, but I act like I have been. My mother, is the best mom ever. She is basically super mom, and I hope to be half the mother that she is to me. She has raised me to be my own person and remember to live by my Faith, and the values and morals my family has set. She is my mother, of course, but has been so amazing that she can be my friend as well. My father, is the best dad ever. He is Baylor superman, or so I would like to believe. I was supposed to be a Baylor Bear, and I broke his heart to go to OU. My dad is everything to me, even though he doesn't exactly know it. I value his love so much and I have taken everything he has taught me to this university. I hope to marry someone like my daddy and I hope he can carry out the same message to our children. I am so blessed to have amazing parents, and I am even more blessed that they gave me my younger sister. My role model has most definitely been my sister. Chelsea is literally everything you look for in someone. She is completely honest, trustworthy, dependable, loyal, sincere, and I could go on and on about her, but I won't. I absolutely envy Chelsea and how lucky I am to have known her so well and developed a friendship and a bond that will always be there.
I am someone who values family, friendship, hobbies, interest, and of course my studies. When I describe myself as shy, they look at me funny; therefore, I would not describe myself as shy, more like reserved at times. I believe I have OCD, but there is no way, considering I only sweat the small stuff. I enjoy reading outside of class, but I don't enjoy reading for class. I love fruit, and cheesecake is my weakness. I love my dog Bandit, he is my little baby.
Ladies and Gentlemen, that is me in a nutshell.
Never miss an opportunity to tell your parents how much you love them! Life is so precious.
ReplyDelete