Monday, September 20, 2010

Priorities

   OU has not only made me mature a lot faster than I had expected, but it has definitely re-prioritized my life.  Before coming to college I was so excited to be involved with cheerleading, and then I became even more excited when I joined a sorority.  For the first week, those two things were my main priorities.  However, it took a big uturn fast as soon as I figured out how much studying all of my classes required.
   Putting forth the effort towards all of my classes and making my grades has made all the difference.  Finding how I study best, managing and prioritizing has also allowed me to fit in the things I am involved in and enjoy doing.  I have also found that sometimes I have to prioritize the things that I want to do, because I will do them anyways.
   Kinda cheesy, but prioritizing my schedule has extremely helped me.


BOOMER SOONER!

No comments:

Post a Comment