My name is Jennifer Miller and my rapper name is JMILLZ, therefore JMILLZ is the perfect blog name. :)
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Attitude
Attitude is everything. This sounds terrible that I can think of positive leaders and negative leaders, and how their roles affect what I do. Cheerleading is a huge group task with girls who have the same goal. Some are there because they love it, and others are there because they felt like it when they signed up. I have noticed in all my years, that attitude is everything. It takes 4 or 5 positive comments to erase a single negative comment. Captains of the OU cheer squad have influenced me so much because when they are positive, I find myself wanting to be at practice, where as when they're negative I can not wait to leave. "Our attitudes are our most important assests," could not be a truer statement. A situation can only be as good or as bad as you make it. If it is terrible, trick your mind and repeat how much fun you're having. You might notice actually having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment