Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Future @ OU

After this year, I see myself attending OU for three more years and completeing a major in Health Exercise Science and minoring in Spanish.  Other than school, I see myself being more involved.  I would love to be more involed with my sorority and other CAC events.  Hopefully I find myself being better at time management so I could do so.
   I am so interested in Multi-Cultural events.  I would absolutely love to be involved with coordinating these events and then attending them.  It amazes me that no matter how diverse our culture is, there are many people that add to their culture by carrying out theres.  I also think that it is interesting to see how our culture varies from others and how we interact with one another.  I am completely enthralled with other cultures and ethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment