Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Board of Advisors

     My name is Jennifer Miller, hopefully you knew that, but what you might not know who my Board of Advisors are who have made me and who I am.  To name a few people on this board would definitely include, my mother, my daddy, and my sister; these people are not on my board because they are in my family, but they have truly shaped who I am.
       My mother doesn't always tell me what I would like to hear.  She can be brutally honest, but often she doesn't focus on the negative she focuses on how to help me and what I can do to better myself.  My mom is my number one resource, and she is definitely super mom.
       My dad is the realistic side, especially financially.  He keeps me within my means and because of him, I'm not bankrupt while I am out on my own.  He keeps me in check when I go out of line, but never seems to lose his temper.  He is well calm and collected when I don't expect him to be.
       Next, is my sister.  She is the cushion in my board of advisors.  My sister is a listener, but also has a fun side to her.  She is the most well rounded person that you could ever imagine, and she might rule the world one day. Just saying.  My sister is definitely the Chair Person on my Board of Advisers.  I look up to her more than anyone in the world.  It amazes me that she affects everyone in her life without doing anything extra spectacular.

      The next two on my board of advisors is my best friends Taryn and Alex.  These two range from being brutally honest, to being my safety net.  I can rely on thest two girls no matter what, and for absolutely anything.  They have no problem telling me when I am wrong, but they never lead me astray from my main goal or what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment